Thursday, August 19, 2004

Snip snip ...... Hawwww

Somebody said to me that while getting haircut we lose energy and we'll feel sleepy. I sure would have believed that story today. I went to this "Macho" parlour (that's a name) and from the very second i landed there i felt cranky. May be it is due to the atmosphere there (That's one of those rare men's parlour without any photos/posters).

Obviously not interested in messing up my hair by submitting to sleep, I started exploring my ways to stay awake. I can't count sheeps, I know wher it will drag me. Then I thought, hey whi can't I count the "snips".

"Snip snip.....snip snip"

My barber is surely ambidexterous and i really struggled with the numbers as i had to count fast (It is hard to count when you have to do it twicw per second, especially when you are cranky. BTW kiruba says it is hard even otherwise). After exactly 641 snips and just over 12 minutes later my hair was done and then I noticed it, as usual my barber has screwed-up and I hadn't noticed it not because I was sleeping, but because I was busy counting.

I look exactly like a skinhead now.